Criminals are not waiting around the corner for law enforcement to catch up with them. It can be said that while police are doing their best to get a grip on the burgeoning incident rates across the state, antisocial elements always seem to be one step further. This is one of the primary reasons you should not ignore the importance of an arrest warrant search from Tucker County, WV.
These inquiries can help save lives, the reputations of businesses, and even your money. To find details on Tucker County arrest records and outstanding warrants, you can connect with three agencies:
- The office of the sheriff: 341 Second Street Suite 100, Parsons, West Virginia 26287
- The court of the magistrate: 1st St, Parsons, WV 26287
- The department of the county clerk:
There are no prizes for guessing that the police can give you the maximum amount of crime-related data. However, if that is not all that you are after, other venues are also available. For example, enlisting a private information vendor’s help can get your details on countrywide arrest records and active warrants, and the inquiries can be conducted online. For this, you will need to fill the form you see above.
On the other hand, if you take the warrant search to the county clerk’s department along with details on Tucker’s active warrants and arrests, you will also be told about the civil court dockets that include the name of your subject. This means you get access to data on non-criminal cases as well. The magistrate’s office can offer similar services plus get you details on bench warrants and criminal summons.
How do access arrest records and details on warrants from Tucker County over the phone? (Valid in 2021)
- Want to obtain arrest records- Contact the Sheriff’s Department at 304-478-2321.
- Need to know about recent arrests- Contact the Tygart Valley Regional Jail at 304-637-0382.
- Need to obtain criminal case records- Contact the Clerk of Court’s office at 304-478-2606.
- Want more information about victim aid- Contact the District Attorney’s Office at 304-478-3511, 203
- Need information about arrest warrants- Contact the Magistrate’s Court at 304-478-2665.
Crime statistics of Tucker County
The crime rates of Tucker County exhibited a gradual but steady decline from 2015 through 2019. The violent crime rate plunged from an annual average of 1.29 incidents to 0.29 incidents (per 1000 residents). This worked out to fewer than 5 cases of violent crime in 2019.
Along the same lines, the property crime rate went from 7.72 incidents in 2017 to 3.36 incidents (per 1000 persons) in 2019. In terms of occurrence rate, this worked out to around 21 crimes.
Earlier crime rates
The police in Tucker County, West Virginia, receive no more than 25 complaints per year. So, undoubtedly, the region figures in the lowest crime areas of the state. However, the rate of violent crime may spoil the game for this neighborhood as it stands at almost 20% of the annual average compared to the 10% clocked in by the other counties of WV.