An arrest warrant search from Fayette County, WV, will get you information on the issue of all orders for detention issued against the subject in the area. Through such an inquiry, you will also be able to look at the arrest records in this person’s name, details on the cases and charges filed, convictions, and information on a prison term’s serving.
The police will usually respond with a flurry of information that is entirely crime-related. After all, the sheriff’s office is held in charge of arrests, investigations, making requests for active warrants, detaining the accused, and presenting him before the court. In other words, the police handled all crime and criminal-related tasks, so it is understandable why they would have so much data on such matters.
The magistrate’s court will also provide details on Fayette County arrest warrants and the detentions that occurred under the provisions of such orders, along with warrantless arrests. Because this agency enjoys the authority to issue all legal requirements, you can also find information on other judicial instruments like bench warrants, summons, subpoenas, and more from the magistrate’s office.
Finally, on the list of state sources to visit for information on outstanding warrants in the county clerk’s department. This is the government agency that prepares the court dockets and stores them in a repository. So, it is possible to find details on active warrants and arrest records, and civil cases from the court’s office clerk. These justice departments work out of:
- The Police: PO Box 509, Fayetteville, West Virginia 25840
- The court: 100 N Court St, Fayetteville, WV 25840
- The clerk of court: PO Box 569, Fayetteville, West Virginia 25840
Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Fayette County over the phone? (2021-data)
- The Southern Regional Jail has information on recent arrests made in Fayette- 304-256-6726
- The Magistrate’s Court can be approached for a warrant search- 304-574-4279.
- The Criminal Investigation Unit will provide information about criminal matters under investigation to victims- 304-574-4216.
- The Prosecutor’s Office can provide details on victim’s assistance- 304-574-4230
- The Clerk of Court’s office can provide information about initiating a search for judicial records-304-574-4249.
Crime statistics of Fayette County
The Fayette Sheriff’s Office got 396 criminal complaints in 2019, compared to 240 in 2018. These comprised 347 property-related offenses and 49 violent offenses.
About 195 larceny thefts, 110 burglaries, and 45 motor vehicle thefts were included in the property offenses category. More than 40 aggravated assaults and 2 robberies were included in the violent crimes category.
Earlier crime rate
In the last couple of years, there has been a distinct spurt in the criminal incident rates of Fayette County, West Virginia. Both n and reported crime have shown growth. The former rose by over 70% while the latter clocked in an increase of almost 60%. Every year, from 2001 onwards, approximately 350 criminal cases were filed in the area.