Are you interested in a Cabell County arrest warrant search? Then, look no further. This article will discuss the places you can visit in WV to look for details on active warrants and arrest records and the significance of these detention orders.
Because an inquiry of this nature gives details on arrest records and all directives for detention in the name of the accused, including bench warrants and active warrants, you can get an obvious idea of what your friend or employee has been up to through such a search.
To look for arrest warrants from Cabell County in the name of your subject, go to the following agencies:
- The police: 750 5th Ave, Huntington, West Virginia 25701
- The judiciary: 750 5th Ave, Huntington, WV 25701
- The clerk of court: 750 5th Avenue, Huntington, West Virginia 25701
If you were to approach a state department to find crime history data on a third party, the information offered would only include conviction details and not outstanding warrants from Cabell in the name of your subject.
How do you contact state agencies for an arrest report or details about warrants from Cabell County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- To get information on arrests, use the non-emergency dispatch line-304-526-8663.
- To get information on inmate records or to do an inmate search, contact the Western Regional Jail at 304-733-6821.
- To access arrest records, incident and accident reports, connect with the Records Division at 304-526-8664.
- To access details on arrest warrants, call the Magistrate’s Court at 304-526-8642/8644/8646.
- To speak with a victim advocate, contact the County Attorney’s Office at 304-526-8653
- To access criminal case search reports, call the Clerk of Court at 304-526-8622.
Crime statistics of Cabell County
In 2019, the Cabell Sheriff’s Office received 298 criminal complaints, all of which were filed against property offenses. Burglaries accounted for nearly 40 of these complaints but the bulk of the reported incidents involved larceny-theft, with almost 260 cases.
Earlier crime rate
In contrast, when you connect with a third-party site, you will be able to access crime history from all 50 states. Add to this the fact that you will get details on orders for arrests that have already been served and even those warrants that are pending through such an agency. To avail of the services of an internet-based firm, fill the form on top of this page.
Of the nearly 29,000 criminal complaints received by the police of Cabell County, WV, almost 3200 are violent criminal acts. Murders account for over 150 cases, while sexual assault brings in nearly 1900 cases per annum. Fortunately, there was no significant increase in the area’s crime rates over the last couple of years.